The coconut, sesame and curry leaves hair mixture is simply hair medicine or hair magic. You name it! I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing this mixture is. It simply does wonders. Feel free to thank me later:)
Let me start by recounting the benefits of this mixture prior to explaining how it’s made.
- It repairs damaged hair roots by supplying essential nutrients to your hair and scalp.
- Curry leaves contain beta-carotene as well as protein that reduces hair loss drastically.
- Antioxidants contained in curry leaves help revive dead hair follicles, stimulate them and promote hair growth.
- Curry leaves contain vitamin B which is helpful in restoring the hair’s natural color.
- Prevents premature greying of hair and imparts radiant texture to your hair.
- Vitamin B6 contained in curry leaves acts in an effective way to strengthen the hair.
I witnessed amazing hair growth in less than a year! Additionally, my hair is no longer dry, it feels much healthier, softer and thicker. It is super simple, all you need is commitment. So let’s do this.
- In a pan over low heat, mix 100ml of 100% pure coconut oil with 100ml sesame oil
- Add 2 handfuls of curry leaves to the mix
- Heat till just before curry leaves turn black
- Cool and strain
Remove from heat, cool, strain and bottle. Apply to hair by massaging your scalp going down to the ends of your hair. Leave it in overnight if possible and shower in the morning. If leaving it overnight is a hassle, you can leave it for an hour at the least.
I usually apply it two to three times a week. After preparing the mixture I start with applying it on my scalp, massaging it all around. I then add more of the mixture down the rest of my hair; from the roots all the way to the tips. When all my hair is covered with the mixture, I tie my hair up in a bun and wait for at least one hour before washing it. Don’t worry about the smell; it goes away after washing. Try it and let me know!!