It is outstanding how the beauty industry has finally delved into the invention of ‘The Pill’, the potion designed to literally reverse the aging process, who knows? A pill that could be the real fountain of youth and the secret to longevity.. Seems like the beauty gurus/ scientists have long been eavesdropping on our desperate quest for optimal anti aging and general well being.. Today I am here to tell you the time is here and now, the magic pill has arrived and all you need to do is enjoy all the sense I am going to present you with below and before you know it you’ll be sold!
Skin care, when performed solely in a topical manner has undeniable benefits, it’s been proven to maintain good skin quality, more like inhibit skin mishaps and keep them at bay.. This means, while we are trying to ‘fix’ what’s being ongoing at a quicker pace with time, we were literally just concealing skin calamities. This barrier from environmental afflictions has finally got a new partner; the inside has finally found its way to glow and reflect, by re-educating the DNA and repairing damage, the breakthrough is astonishing, we’re talking cellular level now..
So, in the case of a dire need for skin perfection, putting great skincare, a healthy gut combined with exercise and quality sleep aside, the formula will only perfect itself by incorporating scientific research as a backup.. The science is getting highly sophisticated. Instead of the more general idea that our well-being is connected to beauty, science is homing in on the exact mechanisms in the body that will support optimal cellular function, to promote healthy aging and overall good skin quality.
Come January 2020, mind-body-green’s new supplement nr+, released as a limited-edition run last month, is to be launched in broader distribution. It promotes cellular energy production, glowing skin, and reduces the size of wrinkles. It does so with its innovative formula of phytoceramides, astaxanthin, rhodiola, betaine, and—as the name suggests—nicotinamide riboside (NR).
What is nicotinamide riboside (NR)? A newly discovered form of vitamin B3 and a precursor to NAD+. NAD+ is a coenzyme found in all living cells and plays a vital role in maintaining proper cell functioning. Naturally our bodies have NAD+, however, its levels tend to decline as we age. Scientists have been discovering ways to support and target this God-given gene.. By working on a deep cellular level, cellular repair is amplified while supporting a healthy cellular metabolism..
What Are The Benefits Of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide?
- Boosts NAD+ levels, promotes healthy aging by repairing damaged DNA.
- Increases energy and cell vitality, relieves fatigue, and makes your day full of energy.
- Promotes youthful skin from within, reduces dryness and increases hydration while reducing the size of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- Supports cognitive function and helps to enhance brain function, promotes metabolism, and gets one better sleep.
- It’s required for a longer life..
Remember, NAD+ is not a magic bullet that will stop your body from aging. Rather, when used properly over time, it’s engineered to serve as a more elegant, long-term solution that attempts to prolong your health and fitness.
How To Take Your NAD+ Supplement..
- Follow a high-fat, low-carb keto diet.Being in ketosis, the state where your body uses fat instead of glucose for energy, increases the NAD+ to NADH ratio. You want higher NAD+, because it protects cells from oxidative stress, an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body that contributes to aging.
- Practice intermittent fasting.Restricting your eating increases NAD+ levels. Though calorie-restriction diets and periods of fasting will do it, those aren’t sustainable for the long term. Intermittent fasting is, if you do it right.
- Take oxaloacetate.A higher ratio of NAD+ to NADH helps you make more energy and makes your cells work better. Oxaloacetate activates the longevity pathway in a similar way that calorie restriction does. It converts to malate, which raises your NAD+ to NADH ratio, which makes more NAD+ available for your cells to use. Try: KetoPrime, a highly bioavailable form of oxaloacetate.
Get Your Hands On One Of The Following Options